5 Raptor Generation 5 70 Inch Diameter Blade and Hub for Wind Turbines
5 Raptor 70" Generation 5 Blades™ and Hub for Wind Turbine Generators
The Raptor Generation 5™ 33 inch wind turbine blades. These blades can be used to replace HyEnergy, WindMax, SkyMax, and Gudcraft wind turbines.
This kit includes 5 Generation 5 wind turbine blades and a 5 blade hub.
They are rated to withstand 125 mph winds and are designed to operate real PMAs (permanent magnet alternators) at high speed in low winds to create the maximum power a PMA can put out.
New revolutionary carbon fiber composites (used by the aircraft industry) are what these blades are made of - The same material used in the F-22 Raptor fighter jet.
We believe in the quality of our Raptor™ wind turbine blades so much we’re giving a lifetime warranty against them breaking for any reason. See details below on free replacement!
Raptor Series Black Carbon Fiber Blade Specifications:
- Each blade is 33" long
- Blade base is 5.35" (136 mm) wide
- Mounting bolt holes are 5/16" (8 mm)
- Blades weigh approximately 2 pounds each
- 70" assembled outside swept area
- Ran to strict specification and procedures
- Reinforced and impact resistant
- Cooled to avoid warping
- QC gauged 100% for size
- Inspected for flaws and appearance at three points
- Weighed for density
- Perfectly balanced
- Resistant to ultraviolet light (UV protected)! Will NEVER crack or degrade
- Clockwise rotation
- Rich black coloring for aesthetics
- Lifetime Guarantee* (see Blade Warranty below)
- 8 3/8" diameter
- 1/4" thick steel
- 17mm center
- Bolt holes 5/16" (8 mm)
- Zinc plated
- 3.5 pounds